Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

You're So Mansome

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by audreymonroe, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Any man should put at least SOME effort towards their appearance, I mean...anybody who walks around looking they they stole their wardrobe from a scarecrow obviously has given up on life.

However, there is "going to far", which includes guys who do things like get their eyebrows sculpted. That's not manly, that's fucking bulk is what it is. A guy with that sort of obsession with presentation, you know: the ones that look like male RealDolls come to life, are scary-looking gaytrons and what's even worse, megalomaniacs. Plunging v-neck shirts? NOT manly. Tan not created by sunlight but chemicals? NOT manly. Fucking tribal tattoos and other assorted ink faggotry that has no real meaning to them? NOT manly.

I'm not saying guys should let themselves go completely. A good appearance is a respectable appearance. But when you look like this:
    [​IMG]
    ...you HAVE to kill yourself. Society doesn't want you, so just lean into the strike zone and take one for the team.

Then, we have hipsters. "Ironic" is their favourite word, all the fitting since these people roll their eyes at every single thing as if they don't want you to pay attention to them, yet the only thing in life they crave is attention since they lack things like good health, taste, and full-time employment. I mean, look at them. No really, LOOK AT THEM. Or they'll die.

[​IMG]

...somebody PLEASE explain to me why a human being needs attention that badly. Can't you just fire a gun into the air LIKE A MAN?!?!

2. manbehindthecurtain

manbehindthecurtain
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

This is why god invented shotguns. I can still be a chubby husband and kill 'em both in the bed from the doorway if needed.

3. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

See I dont think all hipsters are the same. There are distinct levels of hipsterdom. Some are just in it because they enjoy the scene and the environment (i.e. Brooklyn) and are more hipsters by association. Others have full-blown hipsteraids and dive right in with trying to look as weird and poor as possible, like these people: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.latfh.com/page/4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.latfh.com/page/4</a>

That being said, I appreciate manliness in the classical rugged sense:

[​IMG]

Thats Teddy Roosevelt, and he was a fucking badass.

4. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

This thread is quickly devolving from "what it is to be a man" to "why I suck as a man."

Carry on, y'all.

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Here's a picture of Donald Trump's douchebag, open sore of a son after flying all the way to Africa to kill an elephant just for its tail:

[​IMG]
    ...what a complete asshole. To kill an animal as majestic as that for the sole purpose of killing it. What IS badass about that? Teddy Roosevelt was a great president, there's no doubt about that. But when you have a stuffed lion with a saddle in your living room...you're still kind of an asshole. Things were different back then, I imagine. Hunting over here, you kill a deer and stock your freezer with meat for the winter but that, just no. Not in my book, but people float their boat in different ways I guess.

6. Renholder

Renholder
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Somehow I think conditions were a little more rugged back then. They didn't exactly have gps to find trails or cell phones incase of emergency. Killing an elephant was a fucking safari not a day trip in between manecures.

7. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not to mention a large portion of the animals killed were mounted and displayed in various museums in DC. Its still kind of shocking considering there were over 10000 animals killed or trapped. But it was over 100 years ago, it was a different time.

These days, I think Teddy Roosevelt would be more like Richard Branson, doing crazy shit like hot air ballooning or going into space other than participating in a sham of a hunt with Trump's fuckface of a son.

8. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

Meet Colonel Gene Morris, he likes hunting lions too.

9. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And you wonder why we don't have more women here